Last week was my birthday, one of those milestone ones, and I realize I need to make some changes: So this week’s task is to get some exercise!
· About half of us don’t get enough exercise. Almost a quarter of us (Americans) don’t get any.
· 32.9% of the population is obese.
· 20 million people have depressive disorders, and experiments show that exercise releases endorphins that can make us feel much happier.
· Set a goal (walking, running, weights, tennis, yoga, karate, swimming, biking, etc.).
· Do it three times this week.
· Repeat every week.