Students are often surprised to find out that the library is open during breaks. “What do you do when we’re gone?” they ask. Well, here’s what we’re doing during spring break:
- Emily Bush has done a research workshop for students and a general orientation about library services for the admissions staff.
- Sally Robertson is cataloging new books.
- Pam Gadd has been cleaning off tables and computers.
- Faye Vaughn is ordering materials and working with some glitches in our Films Online series.
- Andrew Mason is processing magazines.
- Deborah Finney-Webb is working on interlibrary loans.
- Sandra O’Donnell is processing new books.
But if you come by, we’ll be more than happy to take a break from cleaning or catching up on things and help you with any problems you may have.
- We’ve all been helping students with their research questions, word processing problems, and various other issues that come up.