The Jolly Library and her plucky crew have decided on what bad habits they’ll be taking on for the September challenge. Here they are:
- Not sleeping through the alarms in the mornings.
- Not staying up late on work nights.
- Cutting out the nagging about a husband’s love of games.
- Not paying enough attention to financial matters.
So far, our beginning has been slightly positive, although not especially auspicious. We’ve all made progress; unfortunately, the purpose of the monthly challenge is to do something everyday for a month (the idea being that you can do anything for a month. An idea our group seems to have having a hard time getting a handle on.)
Still . . .
- The late sleeper has risen with the alarm more times than not.
- The refusing-to-go bed person has only stayed up too late on Facebook one night.
- The nagging wife claims to have backed off the husband, although the hubby was hoping for a complete nag-free month.
- The swearer is having a hard time due to some unforeseen circumstances.
- And the bad money manager h