- Students like candy, although, strangely, NSCC students do not particularly like Hershey Kisses. This is incomprehensible to the Jolly Librarian and merits further study.
- More NSCC students like chess than the Jolly Librarian would have predicted. This popularity has not moved her to learn the game.
- Students like the library book tree and when their librarians dress up for Halloween.
- Students do not like when the librarians make silly jokes about the titles of textbooks.
- Students like to make out in the library. This should not be so surprising except that the NSCC Library was not built for privacy.
- Students, like most people, want to be reassured that they’re not a bother. Once they have a quality experience with a librarian, they will ask for that same person over and over again.
- On live chat, students will not wait more than 20 seconds for an answer.
- And, as she realizes every semester, the Jolly Librarian has the best job in the world.
The Jolly Librarian and her Jolly Crew wish all students and faculty everywhere a restful break between semesters!