The summer term officially ends tomorrow at 4:30. Since Pam has been taking a class this summer, we in the Library have had a firsthand view of how tough summer classes can be. So you definitely deserve a break for these two weeks.
Although the Library is still open, we too will be trying to take advantage of the last few days of summer:
- Pam is planning to head “up home” to visit her mother.
- Terry is going to Knoxville with his band to play.
- Faye will visit her brand new granddaughter.
- Sally will continue bike riding.
- Emily is planning an upcoming vacation.
- Andrew starts training for a new counseling opportunity.
- Charles will be reading.
- The Jolly Librarian will be in withdrawal from the Olympic Games but hoping to finish up some of her summer projects.
So whatever your plans are, give yourself a break and have some fun. Then you’ll be able to start fall refreshed and ready!