- There are few ask-the-librarian questions, but the ones we receive now tend to have phrases like, “I need this now” or “ASAP.”
- The egregious textbook stealers try to sneak books back in the book drop, so they won’t have to face the staff but will get their accounts unblocked so they can receive their grades. (P.S. It doesn’t work.)
- The students who have come to the library today are intently serious on finishing up work.
- Library staff members, on the other hand, are almost giddy.
- The new May exhibits point to fun times ahead (beyond May 9).
- And the end-of-semester candy basket is filled and ready to do its part to provide aid to stressed students for the next week.