- Best Moment: Helped a fellow library worker keep accreditation for his facility by having him spend a day with us.
- Worst Moment: Heard that former dean of Math and Natural Sciences, Charles McSurdy, had died.
- Most Statistical Moment: When we realized that only three of us can ever make it home before a storm hits.
- Best Behind-the-Times Moment: We officially gave up on VCRs this week.
- Nicest Compliment: When a faculty member who writes a customer service blog said she was going to use us as a good example.