- They are never caught without a book. Waiting time is reading time for them.
- When you ask them to a party, they pause as they make the mental calculation of how many chapters of a book they will lose out on by going to a social event.
- When friends say they can’t remember a date or an exact quotation, they’re the ones with their tablets or phones out, searching for the answer.
- They’re the ones who will show you six “really useful” apps they happened to come across.
- They can come to near fisticuffs over the need or lack of the need to keep the microfiche collection.