- Number One Message to Students This Week: We don’t know why the printer is acting up, but it’s nothing you did. You don’t have to apologize. (Yes, we have such polite students!)
- The Most-Frequently Asked Question This Week: “How do you cite this?”
- The Runner Up: “What is a (social sciences, humanities, natural sciences) elective?”
- Worst Decision of the Week: Eating turkey and dressing for lunch, which means fighting off a nap for the rest of the afternoon.
- Most Bizarre Moment: When Pam decided to build Colette a cubicle using an old world map, some banners, and a coat tree.