- This is not the time to ask your professor about deadlines for assignments. If you truly don’t know when an assignment is due, ask a classmate or reread the syllabus. Professors are as tired as you are, and the last thing you want to do is put an image of yourself as a slacker in their heads as they’re about to grade their last hundred or so papers.
- If you have to take proctored tests in the Testing Center during finals week, check NOW to see when it’s open.
- If your paper is due tomorrow, then not even the best interlibrary loan service is going to get that book for you by ten o’clock tonight. Don’t get huffy or roll your eyes. Ask about other possible sources.
- If you have not turned in assignments for most of the semester, don’t ask about extra credit.
- Do find lots of photos and videos of kittens to calm you. Kittens just make people happy.