This is the week to be thankful. Like most folks, I am grateful for the big things, like family and health. But I think it helps to also remember the smaller things that make our lives fuller and happier.
Here’s my list of such items:
- Colleagues who are not afraid to challenge me and make me think through my decisions.
- Friends who share my warped sense of humor.
- Cats on the internet.
- People who stay kind despite the fear rampant in our world right now.
- Librarians with a sense of humor.
- Finding new books that make me long for reading time each night, currently Death and Mr. Pickwick.
- Jon Snow might be alive!
- The fact that I get to spend my working days helping students.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!